There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving.
Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 18 metres/60 feet, and on wall dives it may be a giant fan or sponge. Whatever it is, to scuba dive with confidence at depths down to 40 metres/130 feet, you should take the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course.
- 1 theoretical lesson + video
- 4 dives
1 weekend (schedule made according to availability of the customer, minimum 2 days)
Included in the course:
- PADI manual
- International certification PADI Deep Diver
- All the equipment (suit, mask, snorkel, BCD, tank, regulators, fins, weight belt and dive computer) without any additional cost
- Be Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- 2 photos
- Copy of the identity card
- Authorization of the parent for anyone under 18 years